May 26, 2009

Happy Coincidence

Not long after my last blog post I was sitting in my car listening to NPR with my little sister. A piece came on discussing neuroscience, religion, and the link between the two. It was part of a series of reports by Barbara Bradley Hagerty, NPR's Religion correspondent, and a former colleague of mine. Barbara is a wonderful reporter and her new book, out on many of the same topics as the book I just reviewed, is out now. She also did a week-long series of reports, which are pretty fantastic. I haven't read the book just yet, but I am eager to find out about what her website describes as " a small moment as an adult" which "triggered a revaluation of her beliefs, which in turn led her to a new way of thinking about God and faith."

photo by Jon Olav

No comments: